Cleansing Sisal Mitt naturally removes dead skin and renews dry skin.
Sisal is a natural fibre ( Scientific name Agave sisalana) of Agavaceae (Agave) family yields a stiff fiber traditionally used in making twine and rope. … Sisal is natural fibrefully biodegradable. It is highly renewable resource of energy.
• It’s Exfoliating.
• It Increases Circulation.
• It’s Invigorating and Energizing.
• Stimulate the Lymphatic System.
• Eliminate Toxins or Detoxify the Body.
• Aid Digestion.
• Improve Cellulite or Balance Fat Deposits.